Central Garden & Pet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CENTA)
Watch the robo advisor video of Central Garden & Pet stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our CENTA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Central Garden & Pet Co Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls CENTA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Central Garden & Pet revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Central Garden & Pet valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Central Garden & Pet stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CENTA stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 4.3.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for CENTA stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Central Garden & Pet generates a high return on invested capital of 12.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Central Garden & Pet at 16.7.
Should you sell CENTA stock?
- Central Garden & Pet has a debt/equity ratio of 0.98, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.9.
Central Garden & Pet Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Central Garden & Pet stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Central Garden & Pet revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CENTA stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.