Century Aluminum Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CENX)
Century Aluminum Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Century Aluminum stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CENX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Century Aluminum Co Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls CENX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Century Aluminum revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Century Aluminum valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Century Aluminum stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CENX stock?
- Century Aluminum sales grew by 24.3% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 5.8%.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.31, Century Aluminum has a lower debt burden when compared to the Industrial Products average.
- When compared with the Metal Processing Fabrication industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for CENX stock is attractive.
Should you sell CENX stock?
- Century Aluminum's TTM operating margin of 5.5% was rather poor.
- Century Aluminum's LTM Net margins were poor at 3.7%.
- The CENX stock currently trades at a PE of 46.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.9.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -8%.
Century Aluminum Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Century Aluminum stock analysis to ascertain how CENX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CENX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Century Aluminum revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CENX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.