Central European Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CETV)
CETV Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Central European Media stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CETV stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls CETV stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Central European Media revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Central European Media valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CETV stock. Our Central European Media stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CETV stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.6% for Central European Media.
- CETV stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell CETV stock?
- Central European Media sales shrank by -33.4% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -5.7% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Central European Media posted a TTM Net margin of 8.7%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.1 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- CETV stock is trading at a PE ratio of 92, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.4.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.8%.
Central European Media Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Central European Media stock analysis to ascertain how CETV stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Central European Media revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Central European Media stock.