Central European Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CETV)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Central European Media stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CETV stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls CETV stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Central European Media revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Central European Media valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CETV stock. Our Central European Media stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CETV stock?
- Central European Media had a healthy average operating margin of 21.75 over the last 4 quarters.
- CETV stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell CETV stock?
- Sales declined by -2.9 annually over the last 5 years.
- Central European Media is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 8.4.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.3495 times the net income.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Central European Media stock analysis to ascertain how CETV stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Central European Media revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Central European Media stock.