Central European Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CETV)
CETV Stock Analysis
View Central European Media stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CETV stock.
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Our Central European Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Central European Media stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CETV stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.9% for Central European Media.
- CETV stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell CETV stock?
- Sales declined by -4.5% annually over the last 5 years.
- Central European Media's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.8%.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.1 times the net income.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CETV stock.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.8%.