CEVA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CEVA)
Watch the robo advisor video of CEVA stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our CEVA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CEVA, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls CEVA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like CEVA revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. CEVA valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CEVA stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CEVA stock?
- CEVA's average operating margin of 10.3 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.8% for CEVA.
- CEVA generates a high return on invested capital of 6.6.
Should you sell CEVA stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 10.6.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 61.2, CEVA stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.8.
CEVA Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CEVA stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CEVA stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, CEVA revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CEVA stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.