Add to My Stocks
CHAPARRAL EGY Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CHAP)
$16.75 $0.58 (3.59%) CHAP stock closing price Aug 17, 2018 (Closing)
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CHAPARRAL EGY Stock Rating 2.2/5
Should you buy CHAP stock?
- CHAPARRAL EGY has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.27.
Should you sell CHAP stock?
- CHAPARRAL EGY revenue saw a decline of -20.5% YoY in 2018-03.
- CHAPARRAL EGY reported an average operating margin of -10.97 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- CHAPARRAL EGY posted an average Net loss of -39.8% in the last twelve months.
- CHAPARRAL EGY has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.6.
- CHAPARRAL EGY has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -12.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
- CHAPARRAL EGY has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -151.4.