Church & Dwight Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CHD)
CHD Stock Analysis
View Church & Dwight stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHD stock.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Our Church & Dwight stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Church & Dwight stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CHD stock?
- Church & Dwight's average operating margin of 19.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 12.4% for Church & Dwight over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Church & Dwight generates a high return on invested capital of 14.4%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Church & Dwight at 22.2%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.3%.
Should you sell CHD stock?
- CHD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.4, which is a negative when compared to the Soap and Cleaning Preparations industry average multiple of 1.6.