Church & Dwight Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CHD)
CHD Stock Analysis
View the Church & Dwight stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CHD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CHD stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Church & Dwight valuation analysis. Church & Dwight stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CHD stock?
- Church & Dwight's average operating margin of 19.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 19.7% for Church & Dwight over the last twelve months.
- Church & Dwight has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Church & Dwight at 37.4%.
- Church & Dwight has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 22.6%.
Should you sell CHD stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6 times the net income.
- CHD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.3, which is a negative when compared to the Soap and Cleaning Preparations industry average multiple of 1.7.
Amigobulls Church & Dwight stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CHD stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CHD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Church & Dwight revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CHD stock.