Chemed Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CHE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Chemed stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Chemed Corporation Stock Rating 3.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CHE stock analysis. We compare Chemed valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CHE stock. Chemed stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CHE stock?
- Chemed's average operating margin of 13.03 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11% for Chemed.
- The lower PS ratio 3 for CHE stock versus Medical sector average of 6.2 is a positive for the company.
- Chemed generates a high return on invested capital of 30.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Chemed at 37.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.1.
Should you sell CHE stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.6.
Chemed Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Chemed stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CHE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Chemed revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.