Chefs' Warehouse Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CHEF)
Take a look at Amigobulls Chefs' Warehouse stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CHEF stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
The Chefs Warehouse, Inc Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls CHEF stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Chefs' Warehouse revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Chefs' Warehouse valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CHEF stock. Chefs' Warehouse stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CHEF stock?
- Chefs' Warehouse sales grew by 11.7% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 18.9 over the last 5 years.
- CHEF stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell CHEF stock?
- Chefs' Warehouse had a poor average operating margin of 3.39 over the last 4 quarters.
- Chefs' Warehouse's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.4%.
- CHEF stock is trading at a PE ratio of 47.4, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 22.
Chefs' Warehouse Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Chefs' Warehouse stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Chefs' Warehouse revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Chefs' Warehouse stock.