Chegg Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CHGG)
View the Chegg stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHGG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Chegg Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls CHGG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Chegg revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Chegg valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CHGG stock. Our Chegg stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell CHGG stock?
- Chegg registered a negative operating margin of -4 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Chegg had an average Net loss of -5%.
- The CHGG stock currently trades at a PE of 1510.5, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 25.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 11.9, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9, making CHGG stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -4.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Chegg Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Chegg stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CHGG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Chegg revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CHGG stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CHGG stock.