Chico's FAS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CHS)
CHS Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Chico's FAS stock analysis video. Our CHS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Chico's FAS, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CHS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Chico's FAS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Chico's FAS dividend performance. We compare Chico's FAS valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CHS stock. Chico's FAS stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CHS stock?
- Chico's FAS has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Retail-Wholesale sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.11.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.6 times the net income.
- CHS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.8 which is better than the industry average of 19.9.
- CHS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average multiple of 0.7.
- Chico's FAS generates a high return on invested capital of 16.4%.
- Chico's FAS has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.1%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Chico's FAS stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Chico's FAS revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.