Chico's FAS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CHS)
Take a look at Amigobulls Chico's FAS stock analysis video. Our CHS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Chico's FAS, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls CHS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Chico's FAS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check Chico's FAS dividend performance. We compare Chico's FAS valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CHS stock. Chico's FAS stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CHS stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.1, Chico's FAS has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.1345 times the net income.
- The Chico's FAS stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.7, compared to the sector average of 21.5. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Retail-Wholesale sector average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for CHS stock is attractive.
- Chico's FAS's return on invested capital of 15.9 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.2.
Chico's FAS Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Chico's FAS stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Chico's FAS revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.