CHS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CHSCP)
CHS Stock Analysis
View CHS stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHSCP stock.
CHS Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Our CHS stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CHS stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CHSCP stock?
- CHS's dividend yield of 6.5% is attractive.
Should you sell CHSCP stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- CHS reported an average operating margin of -0.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- CHS's Net margins were poor at 0.6% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.2%, which is a red flag.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for CHS is not so attractive at 2.2%.