CHS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CHSCP)
CHS Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of CHS stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHSCP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CHS Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls CHSCP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as CHS revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare CHS valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CHSCP stock. CHS stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CHSCP stock?
- CHS has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.5.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 6.71%.
Should you sell CHSCP stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.6% over the last 5 years.
- CHS reported an average operating margin of -0.4% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- CHS's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.3%.
- CHS has a poor return on invested capital of 1.1%.
- CHS has a low return on equity of 1.2% over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -2.1%.
CHS Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CHS stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CHSCP stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, CHS revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CHSCP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.