CHS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CHSCP)
CHS Analysis Video
View CHS stock analysis video. This is our CHSCP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHSCP stock.
CHS Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our CHS stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CHS stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CHSCP stock?
- CHS is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 6.5%.
Should you sell CHSCP stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- CHS registered a negative operating margin of -0.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- CHS's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.6%.
- CHS's negative ROIC of -0.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- CHS has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 2.2%.