CHS Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CHSCP)
CHS Analysis Video
View CHS stock analysis video. This is our CHSCP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHSCP stock.
CHS Inc Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our CHS stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CHS stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CHSCP stock?
- CHS is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 6.47%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 8.9%.
Should you sell CHSCP stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- CHS reported an average operating margin of -0.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- CHS posted a TTM Net margin of 0.6%.
- CHS's negative ROIC of -0.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- CHS has a low return on equity of 2.2% over the last twelve months.