CIRCOR International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CIR)
Watch the robo advisor video of CIRCOR International stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CIR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CIRCOR International, Inc. Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls CIR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CIRCOR International revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check CIRCOR International dividend performance. CIRCOR International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. CIRCOR International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CIR stock?
- CIRCOR International sales grew by 89.8% year on year in 2018-03.
- CIR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell CIR stock?
- Sales declined by -1.1 annually over the last 5 years.
- CIRCOR International reported an average operating margin of -0.02 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- CIRCOR International posted an average Net loss of -1.3% in the last twelve months.
- CIRCOR International is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.38.
- CIRCOR International has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.
- CIRCOR International has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
- CIRCOR International has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -3.
CIRCOR International Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CIRCOR International stock analysis to ascertain how CIR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CIR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CIRCOR International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.