CIRCOR International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CIR)
CIRCOR International Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of CIRCOR International stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CIR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CIRCOR International, Inc. Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls CIR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CIRCOR International revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check CIRCOR International dividend performance. CIRCOR International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. CIRCOR International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CIR stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for CIR stock versus Metal Processing Fabrication industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CIR stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- CIRCOR International's TTM operating margin of 3.1% was rather poor.
- CIRCOR International has a debt/equity ratio of 1.31, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
- CIRCOR International provides a low return on invested capital of 1.7%.
- CIRCOR International has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 2.5%.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 0.7%.
CIRCOR International Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CIRCOR International stock analysis to ascertain how CIR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CIR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CIRCOR International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.