CIRCOR International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CIR)
Watch the robo advisor video of CIRCOR International stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CIR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CIRCOR International, Inc. Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls CIR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CIRCOR International revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check CIRCOR International dividend performance. CIRCOR International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. CIRCOR International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CIR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for CIRCOR International was 99.3% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 2.3.
- When compared with the Industrial Products sector average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for CIR stock is attractive.
Should you sell CIR stock?
- CIRCOR International registered a negative operating margin of -0.35 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, CIRCOR International had an average Net loss of -1.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.43, CIRCOR International is highly leveraged in comparison to Industrial Products peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -2.5 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.
CIRCOR International Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CIRCOR International stock analysis to ascertain how CIR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CIR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CIRCOR International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.