CISION LTD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CISN)
Take a look at Amigobulls CISION LTD stock analysis video. Our CISN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CISION LTD Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls CISN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CISION LTD revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check CISION LTD dividend performance. We compare CISION LTD valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CISN stock. CISION LTD stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CISN stock?
- CISION LTD's average operating margin of 9 was exceptional.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.2.
Should you sell CISN stock?
- CISION LTD registered an average TTM Net loss of -12.6%.
- CISION LTD has a debt/equity ratio of 3.94, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 72.7, CISN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.6.
- CISION LTD has a negative return on equity of -25.8. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
CISION LTD Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CISION LTD stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CISN stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CISN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, CISION LTD revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.