CLARUS CORP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CLAR)
Take a look at Amigobulls CLARUS CORP stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CLAR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CLARUS CORP Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls CLAR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as CLARUS CORP revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CLARUS CORP valuation analysis. Our CLARUS CORP stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CLAR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for CLARUS CORP was 28.2% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 0.2.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.09, CLARUS CORP has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.
Should you sell CLAR stock?
- CLARUS CORP registered a negative operating margin of -2.22 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- CLARUS CORP posted a TTM Net margin of 0.7%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for CLARUS CORP is not so attractive at 0.7.
CLARUS CORP Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CLARUS CORP stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CLAR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, CLARUS CORP revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CLAR stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CLAR stock.