Collectors Universe Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CLCT)
Collectors Universe Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Collectors Universe stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CLCT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Collectors Universe, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CLCT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Collectors Universe revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Collectors Universe valuation analysis. Collectors Universe stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CLCT stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 9%.
- Collectors Universe's average operating margin of 15.2% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 11.1% for Collectors Universe over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.21, Collectors Universe has a lower debt burden when compared to the Business Services average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.4.
- Collectors Universe's dividend yield of 8.7% is attractive.
- Collectors Universe generates a high return on invested capital of 132.7%.
- The LTM ROE of 52.3% for Collectors Universe is attractive.
Should you sell CLCT stock?
- Collectors Universe has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.4%.
Amigobulls Collectors Universe stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CLCT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Collectors Universe revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.