Collectors Universe Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CLCT)
Collectors Universe Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Collectors Universe stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CLCT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Collectors Universe, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls CLCT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Collectors Universe revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Collectors Universe valuation analysis. Collectors Universe stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CLCT stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 8%.
- Collectors Universe's average operating margin of 11.5% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 9.1% for Collectors Universe over the last twelve months.
- Collectors Universe has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Business Services sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.21.
- Collectors Universe is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 8.11%.
- Collectors Universe has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 90.9%
- The LTM ROE of 41.8% for Collectors Universe is attractive.
- Collectors Universe has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.5%.
Amigobulls Collectors Universe stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CLCT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Collectors Universe revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.