Collectors Universe Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CLCT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Collectors Universe stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CLCT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Collectors Universe, Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls CLCT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Collectors Universe revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Collectors Universe valuation analysis. Collectors Universe stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CLCT stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 8.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.51 for Collectors Universe.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.1% (average) for Collectors Universe in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.2, Collectors Universe has a lower debt burden when compared to the Business Services average.
- The Collectors Universe stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.2, compared to the sector average of 23.9. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 8.9.
- Collectors Universe's return on invested capital of 90.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 41.8 for Collectors Universe is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.5.
Amigobulls Collectors Universe stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CLCT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Collectors Universe revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.