Cloud Peak Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CLD)
Take a look at Amigobulls Cloud Peak Energy stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CLD stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cloud Peak Energy Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls CLD stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Cloud Peak Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Cloud Peak Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Cloud Peak Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CLD stock?
- When compared with the Oils-Energy sector average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for CLD stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.7.
Should you sell CLD stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -9.3 over the last 5 years.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CLD stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.2, which is a red flag.
Investors can use Amigobulls Cloud Peak Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CLD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Cloud Peak Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CLD stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of CLD technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.