CLOUDERA INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CLDR)
View the CLOUDERA INC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CLDR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CLOUDERA INC Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls CLDR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CLOUDERA INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check CLOUDERA INC dividend performance. We compare CLOUDERA INC valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CLDR stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CLOUDERA INC stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CLDR stock?
- CLOUDERA INC's revenue growth came in at 29% in 2018-04.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 19.6.
Should you sell CLDR stock?
- Over the last twelve months, CLOUDERA INC posted an average operating loss margin of -55.91.
- CLOUDERA INC registered an average TTM Net loss of -54.9%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CLDR stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- CLOUDERA INC has a negative return on equity of -73.9. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
CLOUDERA INC Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CLOUDERA INC stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, CLOUDERA INC revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CLDR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.