Clean Harbors Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CLH)
Clean Harbors Analysis Video
View Clean Harbors stock analysis video. This is our CLH analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CLH stock.
Clean Harbors Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Clean Harbors stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Clean Harbors stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CLH stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3 times the net income.
- CLH stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Waste Removal Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell CLH stock?
- Clean Harbors's TTM operating margin of 3.2% was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, Clean Harbors had an average Net loss of -0.6%.
- Clean Harbors is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.58.
- CLH stock is trading at a PE ratio of 335.1, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.1.
- Clean Harbors has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.3%.
- Clean Harbors has a negative return on equity of -1.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.