Town Sports Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CLUB)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Town Sports stock analysis video here. Our CLUB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls CLUB stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Town Sports revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Town Sports dividend performance. We compare Town Sports valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CLUB stock. Town Sports stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CLUB stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for CLUB stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23.1.
Should you sell CLUB stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -2.9 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Town Sports had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.75 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Town Sports's Net margins were poor at 2.1% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CLUB stock.
- -84.4's negative ROIC of -84.4 indicates operational inefficiency.
Investors can use Amigobulls Town Sports stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CLUB stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Town Sports revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Town Sports stock.