Clearwater Paper Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CLW)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Clearwater Paper stock analysis video here. Our CLW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Clearwater Paper Corp Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CLW stock analysis. Clearwater Paper valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Clearwater Paper stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CLW stock?
- When compared with the Basic Materials sector average PS ratio of 1.3, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for CLW stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 16.8 for Clearwater Paper is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.5.
Should you sell CLW stock?
- Clearwater Paper salesgrew by a marginal 0.6% year over year in 2018-06.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.6 over the last 5 years.
- Clearwater Paper's TTM operating margin of 3.58 was rather poor.
- Clearwater Paper posted a TTM Net margin of 5.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.24, Clearwater Paper is highly leveraged in comparison to Basic Materials peers.
Clearwater Paper Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Clearwater Paper stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Clearwater Paper revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CLW technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.