CALYXT INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CLXT)
Watch the robo advisor video of CALYXT INC stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CLXT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CALYXT INC Stock Rating 1.2/5
Amigobulls CLXT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CALYXT INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check CALYXT INC dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CALYXT INC valuation analysis. CALYXT INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell CLXT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, CALYXT INC posted an average operating loss margin of -7168.18.
- CALYXT INC registered an average TTM Net loss of -7204.5%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CLXT stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1194.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
- CALYXT INC has a negative return on equity of -70. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
CALYXT INC Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls CALYXT INC stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CLXT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, CALYXT INC revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CLXT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CALYXT INC stock.