CALYXT INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CLXT)
CALYXT INC Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls CALYXT INC stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CLXT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CALYXT INC Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls CLXT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CALYXT INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check CALYXT INC dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CALYXT INC valuation analysis. Our CALYXT INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CLXT stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.27, CALYXT INC has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
Should you sell CLXT stock?
- CALYXT INC registered a negative operating margin of -5934.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- CALYXT INC registered an average TTM Net loss of -5982.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CLXT stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1035.3, which is higher in comparison to the Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.6, making CLXT stock expensive.
- CALYXT INC's negative ROIC of -279.1% indicates operational inefficiency.
- CALYXT INC has a negative return on equity of -71.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -66100%.
CALYXT INC Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CALYXT INC stock analysis to ascertain how CLXT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, CALYXT INC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CALYXT INC stock.