Cheetah Mobile Stock Analysis (NYSE:CMCM)
Cheetah Mobile Analysis Video
View Cheetah Mobile stock analysis video. This is our CMCM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CMCM stock.
Cheetah Mobile Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Cheetah Mobile stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cheetah Mobile stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CMCM stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.15, Cheetah Mobile is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
Should you sell CMCM stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Cheetah Mobile posted an average operating loss margin of -0.2%.
- Cheetah Mobile posted an average Net loss of -0.1% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CMCM stock.
- Cheetah Mobile has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.3%.
- A negative ROE of -0.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.