Columbus McKinnon Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CMCO)
Columbus McKinnon Stock Analysis
View the Columbus McKinnon stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CMCO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Columbus McKinnon Corp. Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CMCO stock analysis. Columbus McKinnon valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Columbus McKinnon stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CMCO stock?
- The Columbus McKinnon stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
- CMCO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Machinery-Material Holding industry average multiple of 1.5.
Should you sell CMCO stock?
- Columbus McKinnon is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.98.
- Columbus McKinnon has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.7%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Columbus McKinnon is not so attractive at 2.5%.
Columbus McKinnon Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Columbus McKinnon stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CMCO stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CMCO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Columbus McKinnon revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Columbus McKinnon stock.