Comcast Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CMCSA)
Watch the robo advisor video of Comcast stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CMCSA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Comcast Corporation Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls CMCSA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Comcast revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Comcast dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Comcast valuation analysis. Our Comcast stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CMCSA stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.23 for Comcast.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 27.4% (average) for Comcast in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.1962 times the net income.
- The Comcast stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.6, compared to the sector average of 20.9. We rate this as a positive.
- Comcast's return on invested capital of 8.8 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 37 for Comcast is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 21.4.
Amigobulls Comcast stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CMCSA stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Comcast revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of CMCSA technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.