Costamare Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CMRE)
Costamare Stock Analysis
View the Costamare stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CMRE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Costamare Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CMRE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Costamare revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Costamare valuation analysis. Our Costamare stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CMRE stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 38.2% for Costamare.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.7% (average) for Costamare in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Costamare stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.2.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 6.22%.
- Costamare generates a high return on invested capital of 6.8%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 60.8%.
Costamare Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Costamare stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CMRE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Costamare revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CMRE stock.