Costamare Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CMRE)
Costamare Stock Analysis
View the Costamare stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CMRE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Costamare Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls CMRE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Costamare revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Costamare valuation analysis. Our Costamare stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CMRE stock?
- Costamare had a healthy average operating margin of 37.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.3% (average) for Costamare in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.2.
- Costamare's dividend yield of 5.39% is attractive.
- Costamare's return on invested capital of 6.5% is good.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 40.3%.
Costamare Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Costamare stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CMRE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Costamare revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CMRE stock.