Canadian National Railway Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CNI)
View the Canadian National Railway stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CNI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Canadian National Railway (USA) Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls CNI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Canadian National Railway revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Canadian National Railway valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Canadian National Railway stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CNI stock?
- Canadian National Railway's average operating margin of 39.9 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 42.1% for Canadian National Railway.
- Canadian National Railway generates a high return on invested capital of 12.6.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Canadian National Railway at 35.2.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 27.2.
Should you sell CNI stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
Canadian National Railway Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Canadian National Railway stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CNI stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Canadian National Railway revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CNI stock.