Cohu Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:COHU)
Cohu Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Cohu stock analysis video here. Our COHU analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cohu, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls COHU stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Cohu revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Cohu valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Cohu stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy COHU stock?
- Cohu's revenue growth came in at 17.3% in 2018 Q1.
- Cohu's average operating margin of 10% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.3% for Cohu.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Cohu is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.1.
- When compared with the Electronics-Manufacturing Machines industry average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.8 for COHU stock is attractive.
- Cohu generates a high return on invested capital of 20.7%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Cohu at 12.4%.
Should you sell COHU stock?
- Cohu has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.9%.
Cohu Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Cohu stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of COHU stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Cohu revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about COHU stock.