Cohu Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:COHU)
Cohu Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Cohu stock analysis video here. Our COHU analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cohu, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls COHU stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Cohu revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Cohu valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Cohu stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy COHU stock?
- Cohu sales grew by 19% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Cohu had a healthy average operating margin of 9.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Cohu has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 26.
- COHU stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Electronics-Manufacturing Machines industry average multiple of 3.
- Cohu has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 21.9%
- Cohu has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12.5%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.6%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Cohu stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of COHU stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Cohu revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about COHU stock.