Rockwell Collins Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:COL)
View the Rockwell Collins stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for COL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls COL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Rockwell Collins revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Rockwell Collins dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Rockwell Collins valuation analysis. Rockwell Collins stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy COL stock?
- Rockwell Collins's revenue growth came in at 62.4% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 12.7.
- Rockwell Collins's average operating margin of 17.48 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.7% for Rockwell Collins.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Rockwell Collins at 16.8.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 5.9.
Should you sell COL stock?
- Rockwell Collins has a debt/equity ratio of 1.11, which is worse than the average in the Aerospace sector.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Aerospace sector average multiple of 1.7.
Rockwell Collins Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Rockwell Collins stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Rockwell Collins revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about COL stock.