Columbia Sportswear Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:COLM)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Columbia Sportswear stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for COLM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Columbia Sportswear Company Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls COLM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Columbia Sportswear revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Columbia Sportswear valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Columbia Sportswear stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy COLM stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 8.5 over the last 5 years.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7136 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Columbia Sportswear has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.2
- Columbia Sportswear has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.7.
Should you sell COLM stock?
- COLM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.6, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Columbia Sportswear Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Columbia Sportswear stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Columbia Sportswear revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about COLM stock.