ConocoPhillips Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:COP)
ConocoPhillips Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls ConocoPhillips stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for COP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ConocoPhillips Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for COP stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for ConocoPhillips valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at ConocoPhillips stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy COP stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.7 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.5%.
Should you sell COP stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -11.2% in sales over the last 5 years.
- ConocoPhillips posted an average Net loss of -1.6% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 40.7, COP stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 24.8.
- ConocoPhillips has a negative return on equity of -1.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
ConocoPhillips Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ConocoPhillips stock analysis to ascertain how COP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, ConocoPhillips revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about COP stock.