ConocoPhillips Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:COP)
Take a look at Amigobulls ConocoPhillips stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for COP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ConocoPhillips Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for COP stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for ConocoPhillips valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at ConocoPhillips stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy COP stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7016 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.5.
Should you sell COP stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -11.2 over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, ConocoPhillips had an average Net loss of -1.6%.
- The COP stock currently trades at a PE of 41.1, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 22.3.
- A negative ROE of -1.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
ConocoPhillips Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ConocoPhillips stock analysis to ascertain how COP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, ConocoPhillips revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about COP stock.