Core-Mark Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CORE)
Core-Mark Holding Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Core-Mark Holding stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CORE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls CORE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Core-Mark Holding revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Core-Mark Holding valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Core-Mark Holding stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CORE stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12%.
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for CORE stock versus Business Services industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CORE stock?
- Core-Mark Holding had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Core-Mark Holding's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.2%.
- Core-Mark Holding is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.01.
- Core-Mark Holding provides a low return on invested capital of 2.6%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.5%.
Core-Mark Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Core-Mark Holding stock analysis to ascertain how CORE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Core-Mark Holding revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CORE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.