Corium Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CORI)
Corium Stock Analysis
View the Corium stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CORI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Corium International Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls CORI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Corium revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Corium valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Corium stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell CORI stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Corium posted an average operating loss margin of -124.6%.
- Corium registered an average TTM Net loss of -148%.
- Corium is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 11.88.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CORI stock as the company has losses.
- Corium's negative ROIC of -307.7% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Corium has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -575.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Corium has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -132.6%.
Corium Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Corium stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Corium revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CORI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.