Corium Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CORI)
View the Corium stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CORI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Corium International Inc Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls CORI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Corium revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Corium valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Corium stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell CORI stock?
- Corium registered a negative operating margin of -127.59 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Corium had an average Net loss of -156%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.89, Corium is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CORI stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -346.5, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -332.8 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -127.
Corium Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Corium stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Corium revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CORI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.