COTY INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:COTY)
View the COTY INC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for COTY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
COTY INC Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls COTY stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like COTY INC revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. COTY INC valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our COTY INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy COTY stock?
- COTY INC sales grew by 9.4% year on year in 2018-03.
- COTY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell COTY stock?
- COTY INC reported an average operating margin of -0.6 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- COTY INC posted an average Net loss of -3.1% in the last twelve months.
- COTY INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.3.
- COTY INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
- COTY INC has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -9.2.
Investors can use Amigobulls COTY INC stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
COTY INC revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of COTY INC stock.