COTY INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:COTY)
View the COTY INC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for COTY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
COTY INC Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls COTY stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like COTY INC revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. COTY INC valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our COTY INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy COTY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for COTY INC was 9.4% in 2018-03.
- When compared with the Consumer Staples sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for COTY stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.51.
Should you sell COTY stock?
- COTY INC registered a negative operating margin of -0.6 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, COTY INC had an average Net loss of -3.1%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.3, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -3.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -9.2.
Investors can use Amigobulls COTY INC stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
COTY INC revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of COTY INC stock.