COUPA SOFTWARE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:COUP)
View the COUPA SOFTWARE stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for COUP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
COUPA SOFTWARE Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls COUP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like COUPA SOFTWARE revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for COUPA SOFTWARE valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at COUPA SOFTWARE stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy COUP stock?
- COUPA SOFTWARE's revenue growth came in at 37% in 2018-04.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.4.
Should you sell COUP stock?
- Over the last twelve months, COUPA SOFTWARE posted an average operating loss margin of -23.09.
- COUPA SOFTWARE registered an average TTM Net loss of -24.4%.
- COUPA SOFTWARE has a debt/equity ratio of 0.66, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for COUP stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 18.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- COUPA SOFTWARE has a negative return on equity of -22.7. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
COUPA SOFTWARE Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls COUPA SOFTWARE stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
COUPA SOFTWARE revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of COUP technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.