Campbell Soup Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CPB)
Campbell Soup Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Campbell Soup stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CPB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Campbell Soup Company Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls CPB stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Campbell Soup revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Campbell Soup dividend performance. Campbell Soup valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Campbell Soup stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CPB stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.7% for Campbell Soup.
- Net margins came in at average 13.4% for Campbell Soup over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.4.
- Campbell Soup's return on invested capital of 20% is good.
- Campbell Soup has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 63.9%.
- Campbell Soup has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.3%.
Campbell Soup Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Campbell Soup stock analysis to ascertain how CPB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Campbell Soup revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Campbell Soup stock.