Campbell Soup Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CPB)
Take a look at Amigobulls Campbell Soup stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CPB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Campbell Soup Company Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls CPB stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Campbell Soup revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Campbell Soup dividend performance. Campbell Soup valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Campbell Soup stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CPB stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 6% for Campbell Soup.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 22.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Campbell Soup at 29.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.8.
Should you sell CPB stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.6 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Campbell Soup has a debt/equity ratio of 6.46, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
Campbell Soup Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Campbell Soup stock analysis to ascertain how CPB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Campbell Soup revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Campbell Soup stock.