Crescent Point Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CPG)
CPG Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Crescent Point Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our CPG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls CPG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Crescent Point Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Crescent Point Energy valuation analysis. Crescent Point Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CPG stock?
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.2%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.4%.
Should you sell CPG stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Crescent Point Energy reported an average operating margin of -1.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Crescent Point Energy had an average Net loss of -3.9%.
- The CPG stock currently trades at a PE of 47.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
- Crescent Point Energy has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.2%.
- Crescent Point Energy has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Crescent Point Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Crescent Point Energy stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CPG stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Crescent Point Energy revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Crescent Point Energy stock.