Crescent Point Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CPG)
Watch the robo advisor video of Crescent Point Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our CPG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls CPG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Crescent Point Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Crescent Point Energy valuation analysis. Crescent Point Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell CPG stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.9 over the last 5 years.
- Crescent Point Energy registered a negative operating margin of -4.83 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Crescent Point Energy had an average Net loss of -10.1%.
- The CPG stock currently trades at a PE of 50.6, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 22.6.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.7, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -3.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -30.8.
Crescent Point Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Crescent Point Energy stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CPG stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Crescent Point Energy revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Crescent Point Energy stock.