Copart Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CPRT)
Take a look at Amigobulls Copart stock analysis video. Our CPRT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Copart, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CPRT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Copart revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Copart dividend performance. Copart valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Copart stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CPRT stock?
- Copart's revenue growth came in at 27.9% in 2018-04.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 11.4.
- Copart's average operating margin of 32.29 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 21.8% for Copart.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.27, Copart is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Business Services sector.
- Copart generates a high return on invested capital of 25.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Copart at 31.1.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 25.6.
Should you sell CPRT stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 35.3, CPRT stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 23.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.6.
Copart Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Copart stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CPRT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Copart revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CPRT stock.