Copart Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CPRT)
Copart Analysis Video
View Copart stock analysis video. This is our CPRT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CPRT stock.
Copart, Inc. Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our Copart stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Copart stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CPRT stock?
- Copart's average operating margin of 32.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 29.1% for Copart over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.1 times the net income.
- Copart generates a high return on invested capital of 31.5%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Copart at 48.6%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 40.2%.
Should you sell CPRT stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.6.