Copart Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CPRT)
Copart Analysis Video
View Copart stock analysis video. This is our CPRT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CPRT stock.
Copart, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Copart stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Copart stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CPRT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Copart was 16.6% in 2017 Q2.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 32.1% for Copart.
- Net margins came in at average 28.5% for Copart over the last twelve months.
- Copart's return on invested capital of 30.8% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Copart at 49.9%.
Should you sell CPRT stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.7.