Computer Programs & Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CPSI)
View the Computer Programs & Systems stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CPSI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls CPSI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Computer Programs & Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Computer Programs & Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Computer Programs & Systems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CPSI stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 24.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for CPSI stock versus Medical sector average of 6.2 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 6.4.
Should you sell CPSI stock?
- 2018-06 revenue growth of 0.3% YoY was meagre.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 7.7.
- Over the last twelve months, Computer Programs & Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -0.92.
- Computer Programs & Systems registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.3%.
- Computer Programs & Systems has a debt/equity ratio of 0.96, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- -0.6's negative ROIC of -0.6 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Computer Programs & Systems has a negative return on equity of -10.2. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Computer Programs & Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Computer Programs & Systems stock analysis to ascertain how CPSI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Computer Programs & Systems revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Computer Programs & Systems stock.