Computer Programs & Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CPSI)
View the Computer Programs & Systems stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CPSI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls CPSI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Computer Programs & Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Computer Programs & Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Computer Programs & Systems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CPSI stock?
- The Computer Programs & Systems stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 20.6, compared to the sector average of 25.1. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.6 for CPSI stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4.3.
Should you sell CPSI stock?
- Revenue growth of 8.5 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Computer Programs & Systems registered a negative operating margin of -0.14 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Computer Programs & Systems had an average Net loss of -4.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1, Computer Programs & Systems is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -9.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Computer Programs & Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Computer Programs & Systems stock analysis to ascertain how CPSI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Computer Programs & Systems revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Computer Programs & Systems stock.