Cray Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRAY)
Watch the robo advisor video of Cray stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRAY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cray Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls CRAY stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Cray revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Cray valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Cray stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CRAY stock?
- Cray sales grew by 34.8% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 1.2 over the last 5 years.
Should you sell CRAY stock?
- Cray reported an average operating margin of -14.09 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cray posted an average Net loss of -33.8% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CRAY stock.
- Cray has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -14.1.
- Cray has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -30.5, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Cray has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -4.
Investors can use Amigobulls Cray stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Cray revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Cray stock.