Cray Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRAY)
Take a look at Amigobulls Cray stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRAY stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cray Inc. Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CRAY stock analysis. Cray valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Cray stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CRAY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cray was 34.8% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 1.2.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for CRAY stock is attractive.
Should you sell CRAY stock?
- Cray registered a negative operating margin of -14.09 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Cray had an average Net loss of -33.8%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CRAY stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -14.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -30.5 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.
Amigobulls Cray stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CRAY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Cray revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.