Crawford Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CRD.A)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Crawford stock analysis video here. Our CRD.A analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crawford & Company Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CRD.A stock analysis. Crawford valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Crawford stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CRD.A stock?
- CRD.A stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.8 which is better than the sector average of 23.8.
- CRD.A stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell CRD.A stock?
- Crawford had a low YoY revenue growth of 3.9% in the 2018-03.
- Sales declined by -1.4 annually over the last 5 years.
- Crawford had a poor average operating margin of 3.43 over the last 4 quarters.
- Crawford is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.37.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Crawford has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.4.
Amigobulls Crawford stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Crawford revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CRD.A stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.