Crawford Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CRD.A)
Crawford Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Crawford stock analysis video here. Our CRD.A analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crawford & Company Stock Rating 2.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CRD.A stock analysis. Crawford valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Crawford stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CRD.A stock?
- The Crawford stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.7.
- CRD.A stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell CRD.A stock?
- 2018 Q1 revenue growth of 3.9% YoY was meagre.
- Sales declined by -1.4% annually over the last 5 years.
- Crawford's TTM operating margin of 3.4% was rather poor.
- Crawford has a debt/equity ratio of 1.37, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.4%.
Amigobulls Crawford stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Crawford revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CRD.A stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.