Crawford & Company Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CRD.B)
Take a look at Amigobulls Crawford & Company stock analysis video. Our CRD.B analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crawford & Company Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls CRD.B stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Crawford & Company revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Crawford & Company valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CRD.B stock. Our Crawford & Company stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CRD.B stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.9.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for CRD.B stock versus Business Services sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CRD.B stock?
- 2018-03 revenue growth of 3.9% YoY was meagre.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.4 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Crawford & Company had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.43 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Crawford & Company has a debt/equity ratio of 1.37, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.4.
Amigobulls Crawford & Company stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CRD.B stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Crawford & Company revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Crawford & Company stock.