Crawford & Company Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CRD.B)
CRD.B Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Crawford & Company stock analysis video. Our CRD.B analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crawford & Company Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls CRD.B stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Crawford & Company revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Crawford & Company valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CRD.B stock. Our Crawford & Company stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CRD.B stock?
- CRD.B stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.6 which is better than the industry average of 21.4.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for CRD.B stock versus Business Services industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Crawford & Company at 15.7%.
Should you sell CRD.B stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.3% over the last 5 years.
- Crawford & Company's TTM operating margin of 3.5% was rather poor.
- Crawford & Company is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.21.
Amigobulls Crawford & Company stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CRD.B stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Crawford & Company revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Crawford & Company stock.