Cresud Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRESY)
Cresud Stock Analysis
View Cresud stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRESY stock.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (ADR) Stock Rating 2.4/5
Our Cresud stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cresud stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRESY stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 50.4%.
- CRESY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell CRESY stock?
- Cresud posted a TTM Net margin of 0.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 6.09, Cresud is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- Cresud provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- Cresud has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.1%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.3%.