Cresud Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CRESY)
Cresud Analysis Video
View Cresud stock analysis video. This is our CRESY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRESY stock.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (ADR) Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Cresud stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cresud stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRESY stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 50.4% over the last 5 years.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for CRESY stock is attractive.
Should you sell CRESY stock?
- Cresud had an unimpressive average operating margin of 5.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cresud's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.9%.
- Cresud has a debt/equity ratio of 6.09, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- Cresud provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- Cresud has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.1%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -2.3%.