Cresud Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRESY)
View the Cresud stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CRESY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (ADR) Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CRESY stock analysis. We compare Cresud valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CRESY stock. Cresud stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CRESY stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 46.1 over the last 5 years.
- Cresud had a healthy average operating margin of 32.04 over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3146 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- CRESY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
- Cresud has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 14.2
- Cresud has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 74.2.
Cresud Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Cresud stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Cresud revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CRESY stock.