Cresud Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRESY)
View the Cresud stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CRESY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (ADR) Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CRESY stock analysis. We compare Cresud valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CRESY stock. Cresud stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CRESY stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 46.1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 32.04 for Cresud.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3146 times the net income.
- When compared with the Consumer Staples sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for CRESY stock is attractive.
- Cresud's return on invested capital of 14.2 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 74.2.
Cresud Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Cresud stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Cresud revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CRESY stock.