Cresud Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRESY)
Cresud Stock Analysis
View the Cresud stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CRESY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (ADR) Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CRESY stock analysis. We compare Cresud valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CRESY stock. Cresud stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CRESY stock?
- Cresud sales grew by 10.8% year on year in 2018 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 46.3%.
- Cresud's average operating margin of 28.7% was exceptional.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for CRESY stock versus Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Cresud generates a high return on invested capital of 13.4%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12%.
Cresud Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Cresud stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Cresud revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CRESY stock.