Crocs Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CROX)
Crocs Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Crocs stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CROX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crocs, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls CROX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Crocs revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Crocs dividend performance. We compare Crocs valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CROX stock. Crocs stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CROX stock?
- Crocs has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for CROX stock versus Textile-Apparel industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CROX stock?
- Sales declined by -1.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- Crocs had a poor average operating margin of 2.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Crocs's Net margins were poor at 1% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CROX stock.
- Crocs has a low return on equity of 2.5% over the last twelve months.
Crocs Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Crocs stock analysis to ascertain how CROX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Crocs revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of CROX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.