Crocs Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CROX)
Take a look at Amigobulls Crocs stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CROX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Crocs, Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls CROX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Crocs revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Crocs dividend performance. We compare Crocs valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CROX stock. Crocs stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CROX stock?
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for CROX stock is attractive.
Should you sell CROX stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.2 over the last 5 years.
- Crocs's TTM operating margin of 2.66 was rather poor.
- Crocs posted a TTM Net margin of 1.5%.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The CROX stock currently trades at a PE of 600.3, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 23.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -17.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Crocs stock analysis to ascertain how CROX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Crocs revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of CROX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.