Cirrus Logic Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRUS)
Take a look at Amigobulls Cirrus Logic stock analysis video. Our CRUS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls CRUS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Cirrus Logic revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. Cirrus Logic valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Cirrus Logic stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CRUS stock?
- Cirrus Logic's average operating margin of 17.13 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.6% for Cirrus Logic.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 26.1.
- The lower PS ratio 1.5 for CRUS stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
- Cirrus Logic generates a high return on invested capital of 16.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Cirrus Logic at 13.8.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 29.4.
Cirrus Logic Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Cirrus Logic stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Cirrus Logic revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CRUS stock.