Cirrus Logic Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CRUS)
Cirrus Logic Analysis Video
View Cirrus Logic stock analysis video. This is our CRUS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRUS stock.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. Stock Rating (4.3/5)
Our Cirrus Logic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cirrus Logic stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRUS stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cirrus Logic was 41.3% in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 29.2%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.6% for Cirrus Logic.
- Net margins came in at average 16.3% for Cirrus Logic over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Cirrus Logic has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.6 times the net income.
- CRUS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.8 which is better than the industry average of 26.8.
- Cirrus Logic has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 30.7%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Cirrus Logic at 25.3%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 33.4%.