Cirrus Logic Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRUS)
Cirrus Logic Analysis Video
View Cirrus Logic stock analysis video. This is our CRUS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRUS stock.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Our Cirrus Logic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cirrus Logic stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q1 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRUS stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 29.8%.
- Cirrus Logic's average operating margin of 21.4% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 17.4% for Cirrus Logic.
- CRUS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.5 which is better than the industry average of 26.2.
- Cirrus Logic has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 32.1%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Cirrus Logic at 26.4%.
Should you sell CRUS stock?
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.5%.