Cirrus Logic Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRUS)
Cirrus Logic Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Cirrus Logic stock analysis video. Our CRUS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. Stock Rating 4.3/5
Amigobulls CRUS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Cirrus Logic revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. Cirrus Logic valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Cirrus Logic stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CRUS stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 16.9%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.4% for Cirrus Logic.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.9% for Cirrus Logic.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.9 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.4.
- CRUS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.8.
- Cirrus Logic's return on invested capital of 19.9% is good.
- Cirrus Logic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.9%.
- Cirrus Logic has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.8%.
Cirrus Logic Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Cirrus Logic stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Cirrus Logic revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CRUS stock.