Cirrus Logic Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CRUS)
Cirrus Logic Analysis Video
View Cirrus Logic stock analysis video. This is our CRUS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRUS stock.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. Stock Rating (4.3/5)
Our Cirrus Logic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cirrus Logic stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRUS stock?
- Cirrus Logic's revenue growth came in at 41.3% in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 29.2%.
- Cirrus Logic's average operating margin of 20.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 16.3% (average) for Cirrus Logic in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Cirrus Logic has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.05.
- The Cirrus Logic stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.7.
- Cirrus Logic has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 29.5%
- Cirrus Logic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.3%.