Cirrus Logic Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CRUS)
Cirrus Logic Analysis Video
View Cirrus Logic stock analysis video. This is our CRUS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRUS stock.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. Stock Rating (4.3/5)
Our Cirrus Logic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cirrus Logic stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRUS stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cirrus Logic was 50.4% in 2017 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 28.8% over the last 5 years.
- Cirrus Logic's average operating margin of 20.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 15.9% (average) for Cirrus Logic in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.09, Cirrus Logic is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.7 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 26.1.
- Cirrus Logic generates a high return on invested capital of 27.1%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Cirrus Logic at 24.7%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 39.1%.