Carrizo Oil & Gas Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRZO)
Watch the robo advisor video of Carrizo Oil & Gas stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our CRZO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls CRZO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Carrizo Oil & Gas revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Carrizo Oil & Gas valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Carrizo Oil & Gas stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CRZO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Carrizo Oil & Gas was 48.8% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 34.51 for Carrizo Oil & Gas.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.1% (average) for Carrizo Oil & Gas in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.0455 times the net income.
- The Carrizo Oil & Gas stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.7, compared to the sector average of 22.3. We rate this as a positive.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas's return on invested capital of 13.2 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 19.1 for Carrizo Oil & Gas is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 109.4.
Carrizo Oil & Gas Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Carrizo Oil & Gas stock analysis to ascertain how CRZO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Carrizo Oil & Gas revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CRZO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.