Carrizo Oil & Gas Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRZO)
CRZO Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Carrizo Oil & Gas stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our CRZO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CRZO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Carrizo Oil & Gas revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Carrizo Oil & Gas valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Carrizo Oil & Gas stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CRZO stock?
- Carrizo Oil & Gas sales grew by 71.6% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 15.2%.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas had a healthy average operating margin of 31.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.7% for Carrizo Oil & Gas.
- The Carrizo Oil & Gas stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 24.1.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.1%
- Carrizo Oil & Gas has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 30.8%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 40.8%.
Carrizo Oil & Gas Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Carrizo Oil & Gas stock analysis to ascertain how CRZO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Carrizo Oil & Gas revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CRZO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.