Carrizo Oil & Gas Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CRZO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Carrizo Oil & Gas stock analysis video here. Our CRZO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls CRZO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Carrizo Oil & Gas revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Carrizo Oil & Gas valuation analysis. Carrizo Oil & Gas stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CRZO stock?
- Carrizo Oil & Gas sales grew by 58.6% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 15.3 over the last 5 years.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas had a healthy average operating margin of 38.52 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 5.8% for Carrizo Oil & Gas over the last twelve months.
- CRZO stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.9 which is better than the sector average of 20.6.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 11.4.
Carrizo Oil & Gas Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Carrizo Oil & Gas stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CRZO stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Carrizo Oil & Gas revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CRZO stock.