Cisco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CSCO)
View the Cisco stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSCO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cisco Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls CSCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Cisco revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Cisco valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CSCO stock. Cisco stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CSCO stock?
- Cisco had a healthy average operating margin of 24.68 over the last 4 quarters.
- CSCO stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 19.2 which is better than the sector average of 25.6.
- Cisco has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.5.
Should you sell CSCO stock?
- Cisco had a low YoY revenue growth of 4.4% in the 2018-04.
- Long term revenue growth of 0.3 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Cisco posted an average Net loss of -2.6% in the last twelve months.
- Cisco is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.61.
- Cisco has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.8.
- Cisco has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
Cisco Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Cisco stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CSCO stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CSCO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Cisco revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CSCO stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CSCO stock.