Cisco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CSCO)
Cisco Stock Analysis
View the Cisco stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSCO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cisco Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls CSCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Cisco revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Cisco valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CSCO stock. Cisco stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CSCO stock?
- Cisco had a healthy average operating margin of 25% over the last 4 quarters.
- CSCO stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 20.5 which is better than the industry average of 26.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 32.9%.
Should you sell CSCO stock?
- Cisco had a low YoY revenue growth of 2.7% in the 2018 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth of 0.4% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Over the last 12 months, Cisco had an average Net loss of -3%.
- Cisco has a debt/equity ratio of 0.65, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.5%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -2.3% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Cisco Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Cisco stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CSCO stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CSCO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Cisco revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CSCO stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CSCO stock.