CoStar Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSGP)
CoStar Analysis Video
View CoStar stock analysis video. This is our CSGP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSGP stock.
CoStar Group Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our CoStar stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CoStar stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSGP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for CoStar was 13.1% in 2016 Q4.
- CoStar had a healthy average operating margin of 17.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.2% for CoStar.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.7%.
Should you sell CSGP stock?
- The CSGP stock currently trades at a PE of 67.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 9.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the IT Services industry average multiple of 2.7.