CoStar Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSGP)
CoStar Analysis Video
View CoStar stock analysis video. This is our CSGP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSGP stock.
CoStar Group Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our CoStar stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CoStar stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSGP stock?
- CoStar sales grew by 13.4% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 27.1%.
- CoStar had a healthy average operating margin of 17.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.5% for CoStar.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.9 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.8%.
Should you sell CSGP stock?
- CSGP stock is trading at a PE ratio of 75.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 10.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the IT Services industry average multiple of 2.8.