CSG Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CSGS)
CSG Systems Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls CSG Systems stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CSGS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CSG Systems International, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CSGS stock analysis. CSG Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CSG Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CSGS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.1% for CSG Systems.
- Net margins came in at average 6.9% for CSG Systems over the last twelve months.
- The CSG Systems stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.1.
- When compared with the Computer Services industry average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.6 for CSGS stock is attractive.
- CSG Systems generates a high return on invested capital of 15.4%.
- CSG Systems has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.8%.
CSG Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CSG Systems stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
CSG Systems revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CSG Systems stock.