CSG Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CSGS)
Take a look at Amigobulls CSG Systems stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CSGS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CSG Systems International, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CSGS stock analysis. CSG Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CSG Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CSGS stock?
- CSG Systems had a healthy average operating margin of 12.73 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 7.2% for CSG Systems over the last twelve months.
- CSGS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.7 which is better than the sector average of 25.8.
- CSGS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.5 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- CSG Systems has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.5
- CSG Systems has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.4.
Should you sell CSGS stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.7 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- CSG Systems is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.03.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- CSG Systems has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.5.
CSG Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CSG Systems stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
CSG Systems revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CSG Systems stock.