Castlight Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CSLT)
Castlight Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Castlight stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSLT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Castlight Health Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls CSLT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Castlight revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Castlight dividend performance. Castlight valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Castlight stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell CSLT stock?
- Castlight registered a negative operating margin of -49.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Castlight had an average Net loss of -45.1%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CSLT stock.
- Castlight has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -168.6%.
- Castlight has a negative return on equity of -42.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -28%.
Castlight Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Castlight stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Castlight revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CSLT stock.