Castlight Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CSLT)
View the Castlight stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CSLT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Castlight Health Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CSLT stock analysis. Castlight valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Castlight stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell CSLT stock?
- Castlight reported an average operating margin of -43.49 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Castlight posted an average Net loss of -39.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CSLT stock.
- Castlight has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -67.5.
- Castlight has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -33, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Castlight has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -53.
Castlight Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Castlight stock analysis to ascertain how CSLT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Castlight revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CSLT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.