Cornerstone OnDemand Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSOD)
Cornerstone OnDemand Analysis Video
View Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis video. This is our CSOD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSOD stock.
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Cornerstone OnDemand stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSOD stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cornerstone OnDemand was 12.3% in 2017 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 39.9%.
Should you sell CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand registered a negative operating margin of -12.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Cornerstone OnDemand had an average Net loss of -14.9%.
- Cornerstone OnDemand has a debt/equity ratio of 8.15, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CSOD stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.8.
- Cornerstone OnDemand has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -321%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Cornerstone OnDemand has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -14.1%.