Cornerstone OnDemand Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSOD)
Cornerstone OnDemand Analysis Video
View Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis video. This is our CSOD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSOD stock.
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Cornerstone OnDemand stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand's revenue growth came in at 13.7% in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 42.1%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14%.
Should you sell CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand registered a negative operating margin of -13.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Cornerstone OnDemand had an average Net loss of -15.8%.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 8.84.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CSOD stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is higher in comparison to the Computer-Software industry average of 2.7, making CSOD stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -421.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.